Monday, June 23, 2008

The Virgins: Possibly not so Virginal?


Several items must be addressed, in no particular order.

Item numero uno: Franz Ferdinand, but not as flasy, enough said on this topic.
Item numero dos: Predictable =’ s tacky + skanky first video.
Item numero tres: Stellar tour locations, you guys have great tour style already!
Item numero quarto: You make me want to disco hard all night
Item numero cinco: Will we see your shiny cute faces in Spin anytime soon?
Finalamente: BTW, you ‘virgins’ have good taste in strippers.

Also,I am not so hip on their lyrics but their sound sort of grows on you like a fungal infection. They almost seem like more of a manufactured bands then a happenstance garage band.

Specimen One:
“Lately I can see you’re scared
Cause we're growing up
Maybe if you changed your hair
You'd be good enough
Kids I used to know that died
Now they're not around
I wonder what they think of life
When they're looking down” Ferando Pando

I give it 2 out of 4 Kitty Paws!

1 comment:

lindsay said...

I need to invest in some new music. So I guess it's a good thing I checked out the kitty paws. ;o)