Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Munday or Monday?


Last night me and the hommies were supposed to go to the Isotopes game. We were all looking forward to stuffing our faces with 50 cent hotdogs and chilling out on the grass enjoying America’s great pastime. Well that is not exactly what happened. At about 6:45 we decided that it was far to damp to venture out. That is right too damp in the desert, I love it! So we decided to have a hotdog party at T-N-T’s. We went to the store and bought all the goods as well as a bottle of Parrot Bay. When we (Meg and myself) returned to the pad Sheri and Lauren were there. Sheri was showing us her new “toy”, her brand spanking new breathalyzer. Sean D, Phil, Cecily, and Bender also showed up each one of them carrying with them a fifth or handle of spirits. Being the alcoholics that we are we decided to invent a new.

The game was who can blow the highest in the breathalyzer. Clever, right? I blew a .05 after my first drink which was a Diet DP with a shot of Jameson. Holy Cow! Everyone, including super tiny Lauren was only .03 after their first drink. I can’t really remember the exact numbers but I know that everyone made it to a little above .20 or higher. It was quite a silly night filled with hotdogs, shots and hilarity. This morning everyone puffed to see who was still holding onto their booze and apparently I was. I blew a .09 after 7 hours of sleep. I think I have a slow metabolism or something. T-N-T were both at .03 and Sheri and Lauren were both at 0.

Surprisingly, I was highly functional today. I finished my presentation that I have to give tomorrow, ran errands with Meg, and cooked another tasty meal for dinner. Overall not a bad day for waking up over the legal limit.
Song of the Day: Jason Collett: Hangover Days

No comments: