Monday, June 11, 2007

Pitter Patter Dribble Drabble


Rain, rain go away come again some other day. Goodness the drizzle hath begun. I am a fan of the rain. I think it is super nifty. I do not like the lethargic reaction my body has to the rain. Also I do not like the pitter patter of the droplets on my face, I must have been Chinese water tortured to death in a past life or something.
Speaking of morbid
Last night I watched the creepiest show with my mom and Martin. It was the about the ‘things’ that could possibly destroy the earth and thus mankind. I only got through liquid hot magma spraying out caldera’s, a giant black hole sucking us up, a meteor running into the earth, and crazy robots and computers taking over before I decided I was pretty over thinking about the end of the world.
Speaking of end of the world…my graduate class is killing my desire to ever attend school again! I am so exhausted and I am only at the end of class meeting number 5. oh well, I must admit it is getting better. The content and process are finally starting to merge. I am becoming more comfortable with eye contact, and I am really great at synthesizing peoples positive and negative feedbacks as well as having full on nonverbal conversation with people across the room. Either that or I am finally telepathic... YES!
Tao of the Day: Opportunity: Life is an opportunity not an obligation.

No comments: