Thursday, June 14, 2007

Presentation, Demonstration, Facilitation, Improvisation

It is done!!! My presentation rocked! I am now calling myself an 'expert' in existentialist theory. I really like how I facilitated and demonstrated existential theory. I wrote a script that exemplified how a therapy session using existential theory would look. It was fun. My characters were the Leader, Ricky Martin, Cher and Paris Hilton. I contrasted it with a person centere theory therapy session. Success!
I feel accomplished.
School is great.
Music is great.
Weather is great.
I am off to have some sort of adventure in the sun.
Quote of the day: I am I; You are You; I’m not in this world to live up to your expectations; And you’re not in this world to live up to mine; I is I; And You is You.

No comments: